This programme introduces learners to the following:
- Workforce Planning; Introduction to strategies for talent management and people development, examining a range of relevant contemporary case studies.
- HR Culture; explore a range of employee retention initiatives, to facilitate harnessing sustainable diverse workforces for business needs.
- Recruitment and Training; examines a range of positive inclusive strategies and initiatives implementable in an organisations recruitment and training cycles.
- Targeting specific and identified inefficiencies; explores strategies for identifying and targeting skills gaps, challenges and inefficiencies in EDI.
- Effective Labour Costs; explores models for reducing labour costs in favour of workforce deployment and flexibility, examining a range of contemporary initiatives across industry.
Who is it for?
The programme is designed for those seeking a better understanding and awareness of innovation and EDI development and implementation in an innovative organisation.
Graduates of the certificate can progress to the Higher Diploma in Business in EDI.
Strategic HRM and EDI
|Fees:||Free or heavily subsidised|
|Duration:||24 lecture hours over 8 or 12 weeks|