The Level 8 Certificate in Design Thinking and Management includes the following as indicative course content:
- Introduction to Design Management
- User Experience Design Process and Terminology
- Design Plan for a client / campaign
- Software Engineering processes and issues
- Reflective Report and Re-designs
- Professional Communications
Who is it for?
This module is for learners who wish to expand their appreciation of good design, the design process and its terminology. The learner will develop necessary skills to interpret what visual communications are required for organisational data flow / process design.
Learners will create basic design solutions to fulfil the requirements of an organisational data needs, gaining valuable insight, confidence and management skills when working with designers and other stakeholders.
Graduates of the Level 8 Certificate in Design Thinking and Management can apply to progress to the Higher Diploma in Business in Innovative Data Generation, Analysis and Management
Design Thinking & Management
|Fees:||Free or heavily subsidised|