A unique commercially focused and outcome driven Insurtech accelerator programme.
- Unique as INC Accelerator focuses on underlying Insurance problems
- Unique as INC does not seek an equity stake in the Startup
- Unique focus on quality and outcomes with small cohort
- Unique as the Startup will be partnered with a closely aligned Insurance sector firm
- Unique as mentoring will be delivered by function level Insurance subject matter experts
- Unique location on Campus at Institute of Technology Carlow: Startups can access Research & Development resources in Data Science, Software & Games Development, Design Thinking, Cyber Security and Internet of Things.
Entry into Programme
A Minimum Viable Product although desirable is not required for entry to the INC accelerator programme.
INC will identify suitable Insurance partners for the Startup and match with the Startup based on key rationale around a problem statement. During the accelerator programme the Startup will collaborate with the Insurance partner(s) through intensive 1 to 1 mentoring focusing on solving the underlying Insurance challenge or problem while developing the Startup proposition.
Extensive mentoring sessions with experienced business mentors. Opportunities to collaborate with students through Internships, Placements as well as to recruit graduates from Institute of Technology Carlow.
The INC Accelerator will conclude with Demo Day where the Startups will have an opportunity to present to an invited C Suite audience from the Insurance sector. INC will publish details of the cohort and communicate through its industry channels.
Benefit from the extensive international INC network of Insurers and Lloyd’s Syndicates, and relationships with Venture Capital funds focused on Insurtech. Progress to Enterprise Ireland Competitive Start Fund and High Performance Startup Programmes.