Damian Rossiter appointed Programme and Development Manager of Centre for Insurance, Risk and Data Analytics Studies (CIRDAS)
1st April 2021
The Insurance offering at Institute of Technology Carlow has been further enhanced with the recent appointment of Damian Rossiter as manager for the Centre for Insurance, Risk and Data Analytics Studies (CIRDAS).
CIRDAS is an insurance sector specific education development centre funded through The Higher Education Authority, Human Capital Initiative Pillar 3 (Innovation and Agility). The Centre is being established by the Faculty of Lifelong Learning and the Insurtech Network Centre, both at Institute of Technology Carlow and our collaborative partner Letterkenny Institute of Technology.
Damian and CIRDAS will be working very closely with Aidan Mahon of the Insurtech Network Centre to deliver on the industry requirements across a range of pillar activities. Damian brings with him a wealth of experience and expertise including:
- 5 plus years banking & finance experience in corporate property lending across Europe and North America.
- 3 years banking & finance experience with NAMA in debt recovery & debt restructuring.
- 4 plus years experience with a fast growing tech start up as a Business Insights analyst on rebate analysis & supply metrics.
- 2 plus years experience as a Data Analyst working on data validation, report streamlining and system development.
- Also 5 years experience lecturing in iBusiness, Data Analysis & Risk, Data reporting for Digital marketing and Economics.
If you would like to find out more about the Insurance offering at Institute of Technology Carlow and how our solutions could add value to your operation please do not hesitate to contact me on Aidan.Mahon@itcarlow.ie or Damian Rossiter on firstname.lastname@example.org